Monday, December 7, 2009

Rememberance and Change....

It has been a year since My Father's passing and it really has been a tough year in every aspect of my life. It has truly been a blessing in disguise because I have really learned to appreciate all the people I have in my life. Truly I have been blessed with the best siblings and friends I know god really does love me and answers prayers. I think I am finally growing up lol haha isn't that funny through all the rain comes the sun and I am beaming silly as that may sound I am truly finding happiness within myself and being grateful for what I have:))

Losing my Mom was difficult but I knew when it came to My Dad my world would turn upside down but it actually did the opposite don't get me wrong I miss them everyday there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about them but losing both my parents at such a young age really had an effect on me. I am living for my parents their legacy lives on through me and I don't ever want people to forget their examples both my parents had such a love for people especially their own families and might I say that's humble love.

I am not perfect but I am striving to be better. Better Sister.friend.aunt. I am preparing for my future whatever it may be I am excited for it:)) So I say Bring It!!

1 comment: